The configuration of solar lights
Nowadays, it is of practical significance for the installation of solar street lights, because solar street lights can take advantage of the natural environment and have the advantages of energy saving, environmental protection, beautiful appearance, low operating costs, and intelligent operation. The configuration of solar street lights needs to be strictly required, so as to ensure the lighting quality of the street lights.
cheap street led solar light- HOMMIIEE
1. The choice of controller:
The controller is generally made of stainless steel, which is beautiful and durable. The design of the charge and discharge controller takes into account light control, time control, overcharge, and overdischarge protection, and can realize secondary energy-saving control, and half-power lighting during the specified period of time . The battery can choose “maintenance-free lead-acid battery”, most of which are built in the control box with the charge and discharge controller.
2. System configuration calculation:
The formula for calculating peak sunshine hours is: Peak sunshine hours=A/(3.6X365)
3. Determination of series voltage:
The DC input voltage of the solar street light source is used as the system voltage, generally 12V or 24V. When the solar module voltage is 36V, the battery voltage is required to be no less than 2/3 of the module voltage, so the battery, controller and light source voltage must be selected 24V.
4.the choice of lamps:
The choice of lamps mainly considers the reflectivity, illuminance, and maintenance coefficient. The quality of road lighting can generally be measured by three indicators of road surface brightness, uniformity, and glare.
The quality of road lighting is shown in:
1. Brightness level: The average brightness of the road has different brightness requirements according to the road level. Generally, express roads and main roads need brightness requirements above 2cd/m2, while secondary roads and auxiliary roads or residential roads are relatively low.
2. Average illuminance:Average illuminance refers to the average value of all illuminances on the road surface. It is a unit of lighting intensity, generally expressed in LM.
3. Glare: road lighting should try to limit the uncomfortable glare within a certain range, generally expressed by G value, under normal circumstances, G=7
5. the light source selection of solar street lights:
The selection principle of the solar street light source is a light source suitable for environmental requirements, high luminous efficiency and long life. Commonly used light source types are: three-primary energy-saving lamps, traditional sodium lamps, induction lamps, LEDs, etc. According to the *environmental status quo, *policy, the most widely used solar street light sources are electrodeless light sources and LED light sources.
6. Calculation of battery capacity:
According to the local cloudy and rainy days, determine the battery type and the number of storage days for the battery. There are more cloudy and rainy days in the south, and the storage weather is generally 5-7 cloudy and rainy days.
Battery capacity calculation formula: battery capacity = load power X daily working time X storage days ¡Â depth of discharge ¡Â system voltage, where: battery capacity unit is AH; load power unit is W; daily working time unit is H; storage days unit is D ; The depth of discharge is generally about 0.8, and the unit of the system voltage is V. Solar street lamp battery
7. Calculation of the capacity of solar panels:
For solar street lights, the overall system configuration formula: P=light source power X light source working time/peak sunshine hours; where P is the power of the battery assembly in W; the light source working time is in H.
The above is about the configuration of solar street lights. The solar street lights are composed of solar panels (supports), batteries, controllers, LED light sources, light poles, etc. The price of solar street lights is configured according to the specific parameters of the above components to calculate.