The focus of rural solar lamp debugging
Solar lights. Due to the strong support of the national policy for poverty alleviation and the increasing acceptance of the public, various regions are promoting solar LED street lights. At the same time, it also drives the development of rural solar lights. The development of green industry is one thing. Very meaningful thing.
Whether it¡¯s old city renovation or new city construction, the first consideration is LED lights. The more avant-garde idea is to install solar panels and accumulators on the basis of LEDs, remove the mains power supply, and purely accept solar light sources to make the lamps. Charging and discharging saves a lot of expenses, and you can do some articles on the appearance not only to realize lighting but also to play a decorative role, which greatly improves the utilization rate of led lights or solar street lights.
solar outdoor lamps led supply – HOMMIIEEcheap all in one solar lamp – HOMMIIEE
Here are some key points for installing rural solar lights debugging.
(1) First determine the installation location and then before determining the fixed foot of the luminaire, you should first determine that there is no obstacle to the solar cell module’s lighting. If there is a lighting obstacle, the luminaire must be avoided and installed.
(2) The foot of the lamp is embedded in accordance with the relevant technical requirements, and the lamp can be installed after the embedded parts reach the specified installation strength requirements.
(3) The anchor screws must be tightened, and the nuts must not be loose or missing.
(4) Connect the wires according to the wiring method.
(5) Install the lamp correctly, and ensure that thepole is vertical and not inclined.
(6) Adjust the rural solar cell module panel so that it faces a bit west of the south.
(7) After installing rural solar street lights, short-circuit the red and black wires of the controller’s light-receiving board for a few seconds, and test whether the LED light source is normally glowing, such as glowing, connect the wiring and the controller, and connect the photovoltaic panel. Check whether the wiring is correct.